Define your vision domination plan. Unleash your success.
You already know that having a clear direction is important, but putting in the coordinates feels a little daunting.
You daydream about having a successful business. The kind that can buy you that house in Greece and give you the freedom to do what you want.
Yet staring at pictures of places you’ve never been or daydreaming about the things you wish you had can actually be an anxiety nightmare.
Instead of looking at all those awesome things and putting your desires on paper with “I can’t wait!” excitement, your brain immediately wants to answer the question “how in the heck is any of this remotely possible for me?”
To which you might answer:
- I’d have to work way too hard to buy a house there
- No one’s business and life could be that balanced.
- I don’t know anyone who’s done it so it must be too hard…or impossible.
- All my ideas have been done (better) by someone else anyway. What do I have to add?
Those thoughts immediately put you in panic mode. You give up on figuring out exactly where you want to go and what you want for your business and out of your life.
You might even tell yourself that it’s something you’ll do when you’re a little further along – because right now you have NO idea what you want.
And you set smaller goals that keep your wheels spinning but don’t actually move you forward.
So how do you get over that? How do you move past your fears to truly unlock a vision that will drive your business (and life) forward?
The good news is your vision is already inside you.
You don’t need to chase after it or even create it!
You just need a little help to bring it out of you – so you can really dominate!
And that’s just what you’ll do in this program.
In 4 guided steps, let’s uncover a domination plan so clear you’ll:
- Feel confident to take action
- Make decisions that you know in your bones are right for you (instead of copying what others do)
- Course-correct when something is definitely not aligned with your true self
- Know what’s really important to you – and say NO when it’s not for you
- Stop letting the question “but how” get in the way
Before the Vision Challenge I sort of knew where I wanted my business to go in the next few years but I didn’t have a solid vision of it. Thanks to daily worksheets and insightful questions, I ended up with more clarity and direction. I’m more excited about the future than I have been in a long time!