Listen to the episode:
Today on the podcast I interview Laura Sprinkle – an affiliate partnerships strategist who specializes in working with digital course creators. Over the past 4 years, her approach to partner programs has helped everyone from budding entrepreneurs to seven-figure industry leaders garner more than $15 million in partner revenues.
On today’s episode Laura shares her unique approach to partnerships – which involves creating high-touch relationships, empowering clients like Amy Porterfield, Todd Herman, and Selena Soo to build in-house teams rather than outsourcing, and bringing as much fun to the process as possible.
She is the host of her own podcast, The Laura Sprinkle Show, and the co-author of a best-selling anthology.
In this episode:
- Why affiliate programs can be such an important piece of your business, even if you don’t have a large audience yet. 4:30
- Identifying potential affiliate partners within your network. 7:30
- Highlighting the importance of relationships and partnerships for the growth of your business. 11:30
- Separating relationship building from business strategy. 16:30
- The common blocks that stand in the way of business owners creating affiliate programs. 20:00
- The importance of remaining authentically “you”. 28:30
- Bringing the idea of fun into affiliate partnerships. 32:30
Where to find Laura:
- Rock Your Affiliate Program
- Create Your Affiliate Program Starter Kit
- Website – laurasprinkle.com
- The Laura Sprinkle Show
References from this episode:
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.