Listen to the episode:
Mike Kim is a speaker and marketing strategist who specializes in brand strategy and copywriting. He’s been hired by some of today’s most influential thought leader brands including John Maxwell, Donald Miller, Suzanne Evans, and Catalyst.
For years he was the Chief Marketing Officer of a successful multi-million dollar company near New York City. Nowadays you’ll find him speaking at conferences, looking for the next great place to scuba dive, and sipping a glass of Macallan 15 — all while teaching everything he knows about branding, entrepreneurship, and life through his hit podcast, Brand You.
In this episode we talk about:
- Three questions that can help you understand your business journey. 5:30
- What does it mean to be a leader? 8:45
- What 2020 has taught us about leadership. 13:15
- The relationship between leadership, authenticity, and your personal brand. 18:00
- How to shift from seeking external validation to internal fulfillment. 24:30
- Putting yourself (and your brand) out there. 29:00
- Mike answers his own three big questions. 36:00
Where to find Mike:
References from today’s episode:
- Mindsetters – lindamperry.com/mindsetters
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.