Listen to the episode:
Today on the show, we have an incredibly special guest. This is a dear friend of mine. She is a master life coach and best-selling author of several books, including her latest Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free. She was formerly event director at Hay House for over a decade. Nancy Levin is the creator of the Levin Life Coach Academy and offers in-depth coaching and coach training programs designed to support students and clients to make themselves a priority by setting boundaries that stick.
This episode is such an important episode. We spend the entire time talking about the importance of boundaries and how it can really make a difference in your business and your life. This is about breaking through that ceiling to really grow your business. Nancy talks about the ways that we can start to think differently about boundaries.
This episode is one that I think you’re going to come back to several times because Nancy is just incredibly brilliant. This work has changed my life. It has changed thousands of people’s lives. I can’t wait for you to dive in and hear all about this. And let me know what you think, because this one’s going to be powerful for you.
In this episode we talk about:
- Nancy’s personal experience with the distinction between service for the sake of external validation, and service for the sake of service. 5:45
- How to define your boundaries. 13:30
- Why are boundaries so important in business? 16:45
- How to know if you have boundary issues and learning to define your own boundaries. 20:00
- How to communicate your boundaries. 29:00
- The relationship between your boundaries and your sense of self-worth. 32:00
- How to begin setting your own boundaries. 36:00
Where to find Nancy:
References from today’s episode:
- Setting Boundaries Will Set You Free – Nancy Levin
- Worthy – Nancy Levin
- Boundary Badassery Pocket Guide
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.