Listen to the Episode:
Today’s episode is an interview with Regine Rousseau. Regine is the owner of an event business called Shall We Wine located in Chicago, Illinois. When COVID hit, Regine realized that her business could go under – quickly. So she decided to focus on being of service (delivering groceries to clients) and soon she found a great way to move her business online. She also discovered a bigger need for conversations around BLM and partnerships to highlight her business – and those she worked with. This is a powerful conversation for anyone who feels like their back is up against the wall.
From Regine: Three Questions to Ask Yourself Daily.
- What do you want?
- Why do you want it?
- What are you willing to do to get it?
In this episode we talk about:
- Who is Regine and what is “Shall We Wine”? 1:10
- The beginning of COVID and the impact on her business3:30
- Pivoting in a time of COVID – being of services 9:00
- Mastering your monkey mind 25:00
- The development of the After Party and connection 29:00
- People over profit : her mantra for business 35:30
- Looking forward and Stone Soup 39:30
Where to find Regine:
- Website: www.reginerousseau.com
- Shall We Wine: www.shallwewine.com
- Instagram: @reginetrousseau and @shallwewine
- Join the next Cocktail Hour
- Shall We Wine YouTube Channel
References from today’s episode:
- Searching for Cloves and Lilies – Regine Rousseau
- Unlocking Us podcast – Brene Brown
- Impact Theory podcast – Tom Bilyeu
- The 4-Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss
- Israel Greene website
- Alexandra Newman’s violin vigil
- #ShareTheMicNow Campaign
Click here to download a transcript of this episode.