Is your message getting out there?
Do you know what to say and how to find your ideal client?
If we want to transform lives, we have to find, connect and deliver our message to the people who most need it.
Over the last two years I have spent time and money learning how to hone my message and get it to the right people. We have a great product, but so many of us just don't know how to get the message out there.
I developed a branding class from everything I have learned over the last two plus years that is specifically designed for Ford coaches to get our message out there.
After working with a branding coach, attending workshops and conferences, and reading countless books I have put together a class that will help you increase your subscribership, hone your message and land clients! It has worked for me and, the best thing about it - it isn't as hard as you think!
Over the course of five weeks, here's what we will do:
- Define and understand your mission, purpose, product and message.
- Work with your strengths to develop your specific brand.
- Identify your ideal client and how to target them.
- Create the channels for delivering your message.
- How to build your platform using your website, email, social media, video and other methods.
- What is the best way for you to monetize your business.
- Ensure that your website is working for you.
- Create a long term growth plan.
- Share with others to brainstorm and support new ideas.
- Clearing any self-limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Understanding who you are: your mission, purpose, and core values
- Identifying your ideal client, your product and what value you provide.
- Defining success.
- Identifying the quality we need most to build a strong brand.
- The basics of building your brand.
- Establish pricing.
- Identify offerings and how to deliver them.
- Understanding the importance of building your platform and identifying how and what works for you, including social media and e-mail lists.
- Identifying what behavior or habit we still need to give up.
Websitebuilding, including content review, images, on-line tools, payment methods, etc.
- Write, write, write. Identifying how what is the best method for you to deliver your message.
- Use of e-mail and list services.
- Embracing our light to help us step into our future.
- How to create a growth plan.
- Establishing your network and growing your lists/platform.
- Creating your long-term growth plan (including new offerings and certifications).
- Launching your campaigns.
- How to use Facebook Ads and testing marketing opportunities.
- Creating your marketing funnel.
- Setting Priorities.
- Common Mistakes.
Week 6:LINKEDIN EXPERT SHARI SAMBURSKY WILL SHOW US HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS POWERFUL TOOL.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to raise your visibility and attract opportunity
- Build your network and create a powerful LinkedIn profile
- Raise your visibility and attract opportunity
- Expand your reach to prospective clients, referral partners, and joint venture partners
- Do this all on a basic account, which is FREE.
Each week you will have homework and the opportunity to share with one another on a live call. If you can't make the call, it will be recorded so that you can play it back at your own convenience.
We can personally share that I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours learning, making mistakes and finally finding my own message out there. I wanted to share with you what I have learned because I think our message and this work is so important - and we have to find a way to get it out there (I promise that the second I followed this plan, business started to come).
Total Investment: $600
We are also offering a $100 discount on our pricing to any coach that signs up before 9 p.m. May 23. Enter Brand15 at the checkout for a one time payment and Brand15+ for the two payment