As we approach the already stressful holiday season, anyone contemplating divorce or already immersed in the process of divorce knows how the difficulties associated with divorce can only increase that stress. Since our motto is always “healthy divorce is possible”, we want to focus this month on your mental health. The better you are able to address and uncover negative emotions, the better you will be able to handle the difficult decisions you are currently facing. I believe that whether you choose an integrative coach or a therapist, taking care of your emotional wellbeing will help you stay in charge of your life and see the possibility of a new future! What is an Integrative Life Coach?
Simply put, integrative coaching is about helping you uncover your limitations so that you can discover your new life vision and establish goals that will allow you to live an extraordinary life- far beyond the current difficulties you might be facing. An integrative coach provides you with concrete life changing skills that allow you to shift your perspective, bypass your repetitive internal dialogue about your divorce and help you identify and change the patterns that keep you stuck in the negativity surrounding your relationship.
My role is to listen and to hold you accountable so you can see real results, quickly. Coaching takes place over the phone so it is flexible and allows you to connect more quickly to your own answers. Each session focuses on a new tool that you will work with that week to integrate into your awareness throughout the week. And because our coaching is based upon the work of best-selling author, Debbie Ford, I recommend that you invest in a copy of Spiritual Divorce to help you understand some of the concepts.
How do I know if Coaching is For Me?
If you are ready to live in the present and leave the past behind you, you are ready to be coached. So many of us going through divorce carry unresolved emotions and stories that limit and affect us negatively. If you have found yourself constrained by patterns that leave you feeling unsatisfied, like a failure, unhappy or just stuck during your process, coaching will help you clear through those blocks and cultivate new possibilities.
I coach people seeking change or clarity in any number of areas that might be affecting you during your divorce including relationships, parenting, uncertainty or even if you are just feeling overwhelmed. Whatever your goals, coaching can help you achieve them.
Do you coach in person?
Coaching takes place over the telephone, which makes it convenient and accelerates your results. Here are some of the benefits of phone coaching.
- Convenience - you don’t have to leave home or work to ‘meet’ your coach saving time.
- Flexibility - scheduling to meet your needs is easier.
- Comfort - for some, the idea of coaching can provoke anxiety. Clients can feel more at ease in the comfort of their own homes where they can more readily connect to their inner wisdom, feel more expressive and take emotional risks.
- Accelerated results - This greater comfort speeds up the transformational process by allowing clients to feel amazing results in just 10 weeks.
- Global Accessibility! - Being able to reach a broader group of people through coaching really goes with our mission to help people everywhere achieve a healthy divorce! So, whether you are near us or far, you can hire us to guide you to your new future.
If you are interested in a free consultation, please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 312-981-0744. Confidentiality is secured.